Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A LETTER FROM MY FORMER STUDENT - MICHEAL DON AZARES























sir McRey,








Just to let you know what's happening to me.i am in US AIR FORCE now.i had just finished my training at Lackland AF Base.that was 2 months of intense physical and mental training.i had m16 expert certification and m9.i had chemical attack training,base defense and field training.i am in the best shape of my life now....60 push ups/1min, 65 sit ups/1min and 11:00/1.5mile runcurrently i am in tech school now.having more training...as i wanted.i am doing good..so good.air force is really taking care of me...i am about to be airman first class, i am destined to be sergeant soon. in the next 5 years...there are so much good things happening to me and i am so proud of what i've achieved and proud to represent st.joseph's academy.

No comments: